Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaners are unique, stabilized sodium hypochlorite and detergent solutions that kill pathogens fast – with a one-minute contact time for a broad range of microorganisms, including MDROs such as Acinetobacter baumanii, Enterobacter aerogenes, VRE and MRSA, and a five-minute contact time for C. difficile spores.
Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaners are premixed, ready to use and similar to the 1:10 bleach solution strength that is recommended by the CDC guidelines for effective disinfecting.
- EPA registered to kill 40 microorganisms
- Kills multidrug-resistant organisms and norovirus in one minute
- One-step cleaner and disinfectant
- Anti-corrosive ingredients minimize surface damage
- Meets CDC and APIC guidelines for surface disinfection of healthcare pathogens