Champion Sprayon® Spray Disinfectant kills the pandemic 2009 H1N1 virus on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces, and kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus) on precleaned environmental surfaces or objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids. This germicidal kills Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pyogenes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in 10 minutes. It is also effective against fungi such as Trichophyton mentagrophytes (causes of ringworm or athlete’s foot), in appropriate areas.
- Prevents mold and mildew on hard surfaces
- Quaternary spray disinfectant
- Hospital-type formula
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9 percent of Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae in 20 seconds
- Disinfects: Kills 100 percent of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) on inanimate surfaces in 10 minutes
- Kills HIV-1 on precleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids
- Eliminates odors, prevents mold and mildew